[CircularOfJanus] October CoJ Meeting Rescheduled -- IMPORTANT

circleofjanusnewsletter at lists.inconjunction.org circleofjanusnewsletter at lists.inconjunction.org
Sun Sep 28 22:28:46 EDT 2014

We have rescheduled the October meeting of the Circle of Janus due to a
scheduling conflict. There is another convention in Indianapolis,
Awesome Con, on our normal day. InConJunction will have a table there
and several of our members and officers will be there. Therefore we are
rescheduling the meeting for the following weekend. That would be
October 11th. We will still be meeting at Valley Mills Christian Church,
although we may be in a different room. The meeting will be at the
normal time.

Unfortunately we will not be able to have the speaker that was
originally planned for October due to this change. I don't currently
have any after meeting activity planned. Please feel free to bring games
and just hang out and socialize.

--
Lynette R. F. Cowper

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with senses, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use and
by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them." --
Galileo