[CircularOfJanus] Reminder: no meeting today

Lynette R. F. Cowper lcowper at prismnet.com
Sat Dec 5 07:04:46 EST 2015

Apologies for the lateness of the Circular. I've been a bit overwhelmed
with "A Christmas Carol".

Because of the production of "A Christmas Carol" there is NO CoJ meeting
today. Instead, the December Anniversary Party is scheduled for next
Saturday. If you show up today, they'll sell you a ticket to the play!

--
Lynette R. F. Cowper

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with senses, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use and
by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them." --
Galileo