[CircularOfJanus] February 2016 Circular of Janus (late!)

Lynette R. F. Cowper lcowper at prismnet.com
Thu Feb 11 23:34:36 EST 2016

Circle of Janus Science Fiction Club of Indiana
 The Circular of Janus
 February 2016
 Volume 37, Issue 2

Contents:
   Summary of the January Club Meeting
   Summary of the January Board Meeting
   New Books – from Locus
   February Meeting Agenda
   Mark Your Calendars
   Meeting Info & Club Officers

===================================

Summary of the January Club Meeting
 by Lynette Cowper

The club met on January 2 at Valley Mills Christian Church. All officers
were present except ConChair Jeff Thompson. There were a bunch of people
present. We had no new guests, but three new members – Roxy, Adrian, and
Pavla.

The November meeting minutes were approved as published. We then proceeded
to switch between voting and other business. The results of the elections
are: InConJunction 38 ConChair (2018), Beckie Margedant; President,
Melissa Kocias; Vice-President, Jeremy Hanna; Secretary, Lynette Cowper;
Treasurer, Jeremy Murray; Sergeant-at-Arms, Ricky Lile. Meanwhile, we got
a brief Treasurer's Report, then convention reports. Jeff wasn't present
to report on 2015. For 2016, Laura reported she is waiting for a few
contracts back, working on new space constraints, and going to talk to
Rockne O’Bannon. She still looking for people to promote us at Capricon
and ConCoction For 2017, Joe is still waiting to hear back from potential
GoHs.

Andy reported on the November Board. Outreach got the Early Bird
registration for Indy Pride. New Year's Eve was down in attendance, but we
had several people intending to come who were ill. There was nothing new
from Member Services, the Audit Committee, the Archivist, or Quartermaster

In Old Business (other than elections), member cards will be passed out in
February, we'd like to do some more fund-raising, and reminded people
about the meetings not falling on the first Saturday of the month in 2016
(April, August, and September).

In New Business, we discussed Club Activities, but didn't really set any
future activities.

In Announcements that are still relevant, Mel thanked everybody who helped
with Starbase Indy’s InConJunction Gaming Room. Kim Richey has stuff for
people to take home. Bob Richey is looking for paid custom woodworking
work. Ren Cowper’s 18th birthday is February 6th, the next CoJ meeting.
Brian's vision is getting better. Kat R had a Tupperware tub from the NYE
party and pictures from old InCons. Randy saw the first 5 episodes of The
Expanse, best new show since Battlestar Galactica, and also said
Childhood’s End was brilliant. Brian said another Indiana Jones has been
announced.

And that was it for January!

(A brief after-meeting gathering of the new Board decided on January 16,
11am-1pm, at VMCC for the next Board meeting.)

===================================

Summary of the January Board Meeting
 by Lynette Cowper

The Board met on January 16 at Valley Mills Christian Church. All 2015 and
2016 officers were present except Vice President Jeremy Hanna, and
InConJunction 2015 and 2017 ConChairs Jeff Thompson and Joe Greene. No
other people were in attendance.

The November Board minutes were approved as published. We got a brief
Treasurer's Report. In con reports, Rockne O'Bannon is confirmed for 2016,
Lou Harry is returning as a Featured Guest, and Laura is putting together
a letter for potential sponsors, the post-con meeting with the hotel will
be Tuesday, since Monday is the 4th. Joe wasn't present to report for
2017. For 2018, Beckie has an informal agreement with her author GoH, but
needs to go through the agent to work out the details.

In Old Business, the Audit Committee had touched base with both the
outgoing and incoming Treasurers. The instant run-off election procedure
worked well, so we'll be switching to it. The various parties went well.
Laura would be happy to hand New Year's Eve over to someone else. Starbase
wants us to come back and run gaming again, this time in a bigger room.

In New Business, we dealt with a lot of webpage and email list related
discussion. We discussed software and file sharing sites for Treasurer. We
approved Laura's 2016 InConJunction budget. We discussed scheduling for
the Bylaws Caucus in September, the incorporation status, and Board and
Presidential appointments. We looked at Board meeting dates and decided on
11am-1pm at VMCC (unless otherwise noted), for the following dates: Mar
19, May 21, June 25 at hotel (This ended up not working for the hotel, so
it will actually be Sunday, June 12, from 12 to 4), July 23, Sep 24 with
Bylaws Caucus to follow, and Nov 19.

And that was it for the January Board meeting!

===================================

New Books
 From locusmag.com

February 2016
   Anderson, Poul • The Collected Short Works of Poul Anderson, Volume 7:
Question and Answer • (NESFA Press, cln, hc)
   Bova, Ben • The Best of Bova • (Baen, cln, tpb)
   + Brown, Pierce • Morning Star • (Ballantine Del Rey, hc)
   Bujold, Lois McMaster • Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen • (Baen, hc)
   Cady, Jack • Fathoms • (Resurrection House/Underland Press, cln, tpb)
   Cheney, J. Kathleen • Dreaming Death • (Penguin/Roc, tpb)
   Duncan, Rod • The Custodian of Marvels • (Angry Robot US)
   Dunstall, S. K. • Alliance • (Ace)
   Easton, Tom, & Judith K. Dial, eds. • Conspiracy! • (NESFA Press, anth,
tpb)
   Esslemont, Ian C. • Dancer's Lament • (Tor, hc)
   Henderson, Randy • Bigfootloose and Finn Fancy Free • (Tor, hc)
   Hines, Jim C. • Revisionary • (DAW, hc)
   Hirshberg, Glen • Good Girls • (Tor, hc)
   North, Claire • Forget Me Not • (Orbit US/Redhook, hc)
   Offutt, Chris • My Father the Pornographer • (Simon & Schuster/Atria,
nf, hc)
   + Reynolds, Alastair • Poseidon's Wake • (Ace, hc)
   Schwab, V. E. • A Gathering of Shadows • (Tor, hc)

March 2016
   Abraham, Daniel • The Spider's War • (Orbit US, tpb)
   Belcher, R. S. • The Brotherhood of the Wheel • (Tor, hc)
   Bishop, Anne • Marked in Flesh • (Penguin/Roc, hc)
   Bonesteel, Elizabeth • The Cold Between • (Harper Voyager US, tpb)
   Briggs, Patricia • Fire Touched • (Ace, hc)
   Brown, Zachary • Titan's Fall • (Simon & Schuster/Saga Press, tpb)
   Cole, Myke • Javelin Rain • (Ace)
   Evenson, Brian • A Collapse of Horses • (Coffee House Press, cln, tpb)
   Gunn, James • Transgalactic • (Tor, hc)
   + Joshi, S. T., ed. • Black Wings of Cthulhu, Volume Four • (Titan US,
anth, tpb)
   Kowal, Mary Robinette • Forest of Memory • (Tor.com, nva, tpb)
   Lawhead, Stephen R. • In the Region of the Summer Stars • (Tor)
   Liu, Ken • The Paper Menagerie and Other Stories • (Simon &
Schuster/Saga Press, cln, hc)
   Marr, Melissa • Seven Black Diamonds • (HarperCollins, nvl-ya, hc)
   McGuire, Seanan • Chaos Choreography • (DAW)
   Parker, K. J. • Downfall of the Gods • (Subterranean Press, hc)
   Parker, K. J. • The Devil You Know • (Tor.com, nva, tpb)
   Samatar, Sofia • The Winged Histories • (Small Beer Press, hc)
   Sawyer, Robert J. • Quantum Night • (Ace, hc)
   Schow, David J. • DJSturbia • (Subterranean Press, cln, hc)
   Simmons, Dan • This Year's Class Picture • (Subterranean Press, hc)
   Staveley, Brian • The Last Mortal Bond • (Tor, hc)
   Steele, Allen • Arkwright • (Tor, hc)
   Valente, Catherynne M. • The Girl Who Raced Fairyland All the Way Home
•(Macmillan/Feiwel and Friends, nvl-ya, hc)

===================================

February Meeting Agenda

 The Circle of Janus
 February 6, 2016

 Opening of Meeting (7:00pm)
    Introduction of guests & member attendance
    January meeting minutes
 Communications
    Treasurer's Report
    Convention Report, InConJunction 36
    Convention Report, InConJunction 37
    Convention Report, InConJunction 38
    Board Report
    Committee Reports, if needed
       Archivist
       Audit Committee
       Member Services Report
       Outreach Coordinator
       Quartermaster
    Other Communications
 Old Business
    Club Funds
    Member Cards
    Election Procedures
 New Business
    Appointments
       Board Appointments
          Audit Committee
          Club and Convention Archivist
          Outreach Coordinator
          Webmaster
       Presidential Appointments
          Member services
          Newsletter editor
          Club Quartermaster
    Bylaws Changes
       Does anyone need printed copy of the current Bylaws?
    Activities
       February Non-meeting
          Next Saturday, 6pm, Eudaly/Dick household
       March Post-Meeting
       March Non-meeting
       April Post-Meeting
 Announcements
 Close of meeting – Chaos

===================================

Mark Your Calendars

Lightsaber Class: This fitness/martial arts class is open to the public.
   Circle City Industrial Complex, February 11 to December 29
   Cost: $5-$15. $5 for your first class or 5 canned goods.

Retro Arcade currently features up to 22 game stations and is targeted
primarily at multi-generational visitors to the museum. The arcade
includes both retro and more current games. This is the museum’s first
attempt at cultivating a dedicated audience for video gaming.
   Indiana State Museum, February 11 to May 1
   Arcade Admission: $7 plus general admission, $10 without museum
admission, or free for museum members.

Winter Nights - Dr. Strangelove or: How I learned to Stop Worrying and
Love the Bomb: Experience Kubrick’s quirky wartime comedy about an insane
general who triggers a path to nuclear holocaust. Show off your history
knowledge with Cold War trivia before the film.
   Indianapolis Museum of Art, February 12
   Cost: $12, public; $6, IMA members. Parking is free. Concessions will
be available for purchase before the films.

Eyes on the Universe: Some of the most spectacular telescopes ever built
are soon to be operational. From the incredible James Webb Space Telescope
to the TMT (Thirty Meter Telescope) and E-ELT (European Extremely Large
Telescope), these spectacular instruments will open our universe to a
whole new level of human understanding and forever change the way we think
about the cosmos. You'll experience fascinating videos, computer
animations and high definition graphics to give you a first hand look at
the future of cosmic discovery. Join the Link Observatory Space Science
Institute as we explain the details of these magnificent machines and
discuss what we may find when we take this next giant leap in technology.
   Mooresville Public Library Community Room, February 20, 8:00pm
   Free!

Winter Nights - Princess Mononoke: Participate in an anime workshop before
the screening of this award-winning fantasy adventure by renowned Japanese
anime director, Hayao Miyazaki. Japanese with English subtitles.
   Indianapolis Museum of Art, February 26
   Cost: $12, public; $6, IMA members. Parking is free. Concessions will
be available for purchase before the films.

Museum by Moonlight: Adults get ready! We're excited to announce our NEW,
adults-only extravaganza -- Museum by Moonlight! On this special night,
guests over 21 can explore five floors of the museum, including
Dinosphere, Treasures of the Earth, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Secrets
of the Sewer, and more! Sample food from your favorite local restaurants.
Enjoy live local entertainment and special museum shows.
   The Children's Museum of Indianapolis, February 27
   Cost: $65-$85. Members get $5 off. For ages 21 and up.

Fantastic Worlds: Science and Fiction, 1780-1910 is the first exhibition
to debut in the newly renovated Smithsonian Libraries Exhibition Gallery
in the National Museum of American History. Travel with us to the surface
of the moon, the center of the earth, and the depths of the ocean – to the
fantastic worlds of fiction inspired by 19th century discovery and
invention.
   Smithsonian National Museum of American History, Washington DC, through
February 26, 2017

February 2016

   1: Christina Lee-Gasaway's birthday

   3: Indy Knights meeting - Athenaeum
   3-7: Winter Fantasy - Fort Wayne, IN

   4-7: Williamsburg Muster - Williamsburg, VA

   5: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
   5: Family Fun Night - VMCC
   5: Whoosier Network Mtg - LifeJourney Church
   5-7: AlmaCon - Alma, MI
   5-7: Days of the Dead: Atlanta - Peachtree City, GA
   5-7: Seishun Con - Atlanta, GA
   5-7: Star City Anime - Roanoke, VA
   5-7: Supercon XXIII - Hastings, MN
   5-15: Boston SF Film Festival - Boston, MA

   6: Ren Cowper's birthday
   6: CoJ Meeting - VMCC

   8: Lynette Cowper's birthday

   9: Kyle Casteel's birthday

   11: Catherine Raquet's birthday
   11: Tony Moore Signing - Downtown Comics North
   11: Retro Arcade opens at Indiana State Museum
   11-14: Capricon - Wheeling, IL

   12: Deadpool
   12: Family Fun Night - VMCC
   12: Tony Moore Signing - Aw Yeah Comics, Muncie, IN
   12-14: Con of the North - St. Paul, MN
   12-14: Farpoint - Lutherville-Timonium, MD
   12-14: Katsucon - National Harbor, MD

   13: Non-Meeting Meeting - 6pm, Eudaly/Dick Household
   13-14: Kansas City Cosmic Expo - Kansas City, MO

   14: IAC Meeting - email for location

   18-21: Anime Crossroads - Wyndham Indianapolis West
   18-21: Dreamation 2016 – Morristown, NJ
   18-21: Intercon - Westborough, MA
   18-21: MAGFest - National Harbor, MD
   18-21: Total Confusion 30 – Mansfield, Massachusetts

   19: Family Fun Night - VMCC
   19: The Witch
   19-21: Boskone 54 - Boston, MA
   19-21: ConNooga - Chattanooga, TN
   19-21: MGA Con - Macon, GA

   20: South Bend Comic Book Con - South Bend, IN
   20-21: Empower Comic Con – Topeka, Kansas

   22-28: PrezCon - Charlottesville, VA

   26: Samantha Crawford's birthday
   26: Gods of Egypt
   26: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny
   26: Family Fun Night - VMCC
   26-27: Great Lakes Comic-Con - Warren, MI
   26-27: MSU Comics Forum - East Lansing, MI
   26-28: AnachroCon - Atlanta, GA
   26-28: ConCave - Bowling Green, KY
   26-28: Fire & Ice - Manitowoc, WI
   26-28: MystiCon – Roanoke, Virginia
   26-28: Gamicon – Iowa City, Iowa
   26-28: Gryphcon – Guelph, Ontario
   26-28: Visioncon - Branson, MO

   27: IAS General Meeting - Holcomb Observatory
   27-28: ETSU-Con - Johnson City, TN

   29: Howard Tayler's birthday

March 2016

Brickworld Indy LEGO Expo: Local artists and engineers of the Indiana LEGO
User Group will fill the 45,000 square feet of the Ag/Hort Building with
millions of LEGO bricks and incredible creations.
   Indiana State Fairgrounds, March 12 to March 13
   Cost: $11.

Alien Worlds and Androids: From Star Wars to Lost in Space to Iron Man,
science fiction movies and TV shows have captivated us with extraordinary
characters and alien worlds far from our own. But science fiction has also
inspired scientists and engineers to explore new worlds and develop new
technologies—moving us forward as things that were once science fiction
become science fact. Now you can join scientists in the search for life
beyond our world in this interactive exhibit.
   The Children's Museum of Indianapolis, March 12 to May 1
   Cost: Museum admission

Star Trek - The Ultimate Voyage Concert Tour: A salute to 50 years of
film, television, and music celebrating Star Trek history and the future!
The concert will feature some of the greatest music written for the
franchise including music from Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek:
The Motion Picture, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Star Trek IV: The
Voyage Home, Star Trek: Insurrection, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star
Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager and much more. This
never-before-seen concert event is perfect for music lovers, filmgoers,
science-fiction fans and anyone looking for an exciting and unique concert
experience.
   Old National Centre, March 18
   Tickets: $39.50-$49.50.

   3-6: Gary Con – Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

   4: Adrian Emil Turner's birthday
   4: Whoosier Network Mtg - LifeJourney Church
   4-6: AgamaCon - Aiken, SC
   4-6: Albacon - Albany, NY
   4-6: AniBlaze - Atlanta, GA
   4-6: Central PA Comic Con - York, PA
   4-6: Cincycon – Cincinnati, Ohio
   4-6: Genericon - Troy, NY
   4-6: GnomeCon - Savannah, GA
   4-6: Horror Realm - Pittsburgh, PA
   4-6: Louisville Arcade Expo - Louisville, KY
   4-6: MarsCon - Bloomington, MN
   4-6: PlatteCon 29 – Platteville, Wisconsin
   4-6: Tennessee Game Days - Nashville, TN

   5: CoJ Meeting - VMCC
   5: ArctiCon - Valparaiso, IN
   5-6: Big Apple Comic Con - New York, NY
   5-6: Fantasticon Lansing - Lansing, MI

   8: Jupiter at Opposition - Look, up in the sky!

   11: 10 Cloverfield Lane
   11: The Other Side of the Door
   11: Creative Control
   11-13: AndoCon - Atlanta, GA
   11-13: Anime Milwaukee - Milwaukee, WI
   11-13: Cleveland ConCoction – Cleveland, Ohio
   11-13: Kami-Con - Birmingham, AL
   11-13: Kigacon - Newport News, VA
   11-13: Lexington Comic and Toy Convention - Lexington, KY
   11-13: Monster-Mania Con - Cherry Hill, NJ
   11-13: Naka-Kon - Overland Park, KS
   11-13: Shumatsucon - Columbus, OH
   11-13: Triad Anime Convention - Winston-Salem, NC

   12: Randy Porter's birthday
   12: Fort Wayne Comic Book Con - Fort Wayne, IN
   12: Alien Worlds and Androids opens at Children's Museum
   12-13: Brickworld Indy LEGO Expo - Ind. State Fairgrounds
   12-13: Heroes & Villains Fan Fest - Secaucus, NJ
   12-13: Joelanta and The Great Atlanta Toy Convention - Atlanta, GA

   13: Cathy Dailey's birthday
   13: Janet Dailey's birthday
   13: IAC Meeting - email for location
   13: Ash Comic Book Show - Caribbean Cove Hotel & Conf Ctr

   15: Bella Rollison's birthday

   17: David Happli's birthday
   17: Amanda Dailey-Weaver's birthday
   17: Dee Ann Moore's birthday

   18: The Divergent Series: Allegiant
   18: Midnight Special
   18: The Little Prince
   18-19: Kaminari-con - Sanborn, NY
   18-20: Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo - Chicago, IL
   18-20: ConnCon – Stamford, CT
   18-20: EvilleCon - Old National Bank Events Plaza, Evansville
   18-20: FantaSciCon - Dalton, Ga
   18-20: Kawa Kon - St. Louis, MO
   18-20: Lunacon - Rye Brook, NY
   18-20: Marmalade Dog 21 – Kalamazoo, Michigan
   18-20: MidSouthCon - Memphis, TN
   18-20: Millennicon - Cincinnati, OH
   18-20: Ring of Fire - Hampton, VA
   18-20: Shuto Con - Lansing, MI
   18-20: Toronto ComiCon - Toronto, ON
   18-20: Tri City Anime Con - Johnson City, TN
   18-20: Vericon - Cambridge, MA

   19: CoJ Board Meeting - VMCC
   19: LOSSI astronomy presentation - Mooresville Public Library

   23: Tracey Rollison's birthday

   24: David Herrington's birthday

   25: Neil Thompson's birthday
   25: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
   25: The Invitation
   25-27: Anime Boston - Boston, MA
   25-27: Mad Monster Party - Charlotte, NC
   25-27: Middle Tennessee Anime Con - Nashville, TN
   25-27: Minicon - Minneapolis, MN

   26: Chris Canary's birthday
   26: Sabrina Labrosse's birthday

   31-4/3: Furry Weekend Atlanta - Atlanta, GA

April 2016

   1: Judy Eudaly's birthday
   1: Rings
   1: Amityville: The Awakening
   1: Green Room
   1: Whoosier Network Mtg - LifeJourney Church
   1-3: Conbust - Northampton, MA
   1-3: Gaming Hoopla – Lake Geneva, IL
   1-3: NashiCon - Columbia, SC
   1-3: SIMCON - Rochester, NY
   1-3: Whinny City Pony Con - Schaumburg, IL
   1-3: Who's Yer Con - Wyndham Indianapolis West
   1-3: Zenkaikon - Lancaster, PA

   2: IAS General Meeting - Link Observatory
   2-3: MoCCA Festival - New York, NY
   2-3: SC Comicon - Greenville, SC

   4: Mark Bischoff's birthday
   4: Gary Kitchen's birthday

   7-10: BotCon - Louisville, KY
   7-10: Tekko - Pittsburgh, PA

   8: Before I Wake
   8: Hardcore Henry
   8-10: CODCON XXI – Glen Ellyn, IL
   8-10: ConGlomeration - Louisville, KY
   8-10: New England Super Megafest - Marlborough, MA
   8-10: OdysseyCon - Madison, WI
   8-10: Wizard World Comic Con - Madison, WI

   9: CoJ Meeting - VMCC (Note the date change!)
   9-10: Jaycon - Elizabethtown, PA

   10: Kyra Shidler's birthday
   10: IAC Meeting - Glendale Branch Library

   11: Kim Richey's birthday

   13: David Henninger's birthday
   13: Brandon Marr-Cashion Spratt's birthday

   15: Melissa Kocias's birthday
   15: The Jungle Book
   15-17: A&G Con - Cincinnati, OH
   15-17: Cape Comic Con - Cape Girardeau, MO
   15-17: Midwest Media Expo – Dearborn, MI
   15-17: No Brand Con - Wisconsin Dells, WI
   15-17: Steel City Con - Monroeville, PA
   15-17: Treklanta – Atlanta, GA
   15-17: UBCon - Buffalo, NY

   16: LOSSI astronomy presentation - Mooresville Public Library
   16-17: East Coast Comicon - Secaucus, NJ
   16-17: Fantasticon Toledo - Toledo, OH

   18: Mercury at Greatest Eastern Elongation - Look, up in the sky!

   19: Jessica Carrico's birthday
   19-21: East Coast Game Conference - Raleigh, NC

   22: Mark Racop's birthday
   22: The Huntsman Winter's War
   22-23 - Lyrids Meteor Shower - Look, up in the sky!
   22-24: Anime Detour - Bloomington, MN
   22-24: PAX East – Boston, MA
   22-24: Windy City Pulp & Paperback Convention - Lombard, IL

   23: Jeff Thompson's birthday
   23-24: Castle Point Anime Convention - Hoboken, NJ
   23-24: Chase Con Expo - Saratoga Springs, NY
   23-24: Flower City Comic Con - Rochester, NY
   23-24: Midorifest - West Portsmouth, OH
   23-24: Tora-Con - Rochester, NY

   24: Susan Parker's birthday

   28: Brian Davidson's birthday

   29: Harry Bunn's birthday
   29: Theresa Shidler's birthday
   29: Tina Wong's birthday
   29: Ratchet and Clank
   29-5/1: Ad Astra - Toronto, ON, Canada
   29-5/1: Animatic Con - Cincinnati, OH
   29-5/1: Indiana Comic Con - Indianapolis Convention Center
   29-5/1: IndieCade East - New York, NY
   29-5/1: Penguicon - Southfield, MI
   29-5/1: Ravencon - Williamsburg, VA

   30: IAS General Meeting - Link Observatory
   30-5/1: DrawnCon - Boston, MA
   30-5/1: Lebanon Comic Con - Lebanon, MO
   30-5/1: Shikacon - Bristol, TN

===================================

Have something for the newsletter? We welcome announcements, news items,
reviews, and artwork. Email it to circularfile at circleofjanus dot org by
the Thursday before the last Saturday of the month for inclusion.

Meeting Info
   The next meeting of the Circle of Janus is on Saturday, February 6,
2016, at Valley Mills Christian Church, 5555 Kentucky Avenue,
Indianapolis, IN, starting at 7:00 pm. There is a Convention Committee
meeting preceding it at 5:30 pm.

Officers
   Board Chairman – Andy Andrews
   President – Melissa Kocias
   Vice-President – Jeremy Hanna
   Secretary – Lynette Cowper
   Treasurer – Jeremy Murray
   Sergeant at Arms – Ricky Lile
   InConJunction 36 ConChair – Laura Edwards
   InConJunction 37 ConChair – Joe Greene
   InConJunction 38 ConChair – Beckie Margedant

The Circular of Janus is a publication of the Circle of Janus Science
Fiction Club of Central Indiana. Subscription is included with membership,
$15.00/year. For information write to Circle of Janus, P.O. Box 68514,
Indianapolis, IN 46268-0514.
   Lynette R. F. Cowper, Editor

--
Lynette R. F. Cowper

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with senses, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use and
by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them." --
Galileo