[CircularOfJanus] April 2017 Circular of Janus delayed. Some highlights

Gary Plumlee eelmulpyrag at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 16:56:14 EDT 2017

Maybe Logan hadn't settled into my cerebral cortex yet, but I think this is
in the top 3 X-MEN movies & best of the Wolverine-mostly-w/o the X-Men
movies. There is no World Crisis in this. Mostly about death. Plenty of
blood gore brains & severed limbs.
Just thought the actors needed more make-up ;)
Kong is good, just not as Godzilla or even Shin Godzilla. Stay past end
credits tho
Gary
On Saturday, April 8, 2017, Lynette R. F. Cowper via
CircleOfJanusNewsletter <circleofjanusnewsletter at lists.inconjunction.org>