[InConJunctionVendorApplicants] The wheels are in motion

Jeff Thompson jefft666 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 9 16:28:21 EDT 2013

I just wanted to send a brief email to all of this year's Vendor Applicants
to let you know that things are progressing rapidly for the InConJunction
2013 Dealers' Room.

The application process is still open and we haven't quite sold all the
spaces so we're still looking for a handful of vendors. If you know of any
vendors that haven't been to InConJunction, or haven't been a vendor in a
while, please let them know that we're always looking for new vendors and
are looking forward to having them as a participant.

If you have any questions, or need to update your information, please let me
know.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the show,

Jeff Thompson

InConJunction 2013 Dealers' Room Coordinator