[InConJunctionVendorApplicants] InConJunction Dealers' Room Update

Jeff Thompson jefft666 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 13:36:56 EDT 2013

I just wanted to send a brief email to let you know that things are moving
along and that invoices will be sent out in the next week or so to the
vendors whose InConJunction 2013 Dealers' Room vendor application has been
accepted.

The application process is "officially" closed, but we might still have a
spot or two available (more information on this once the layout has been
finalized). If you know of any vendors that might be interested in
participating at InConJunction, please let them know that we'd love to have
them as a vendor this year.

If you have any questions, or need to update your information, please let me
know.

Looking forward to seeing you at the show,

Jeff Thompson

dealersroom at inconjunction.org

InConJunction 2013 Dealers' Room Coordinator