InConJunction 31

Drew Happli programming at inconjunction.org
Sat May 7 22:46:39 EDT 2011

Dear Potential Panelists and Honored Guests,

Earlier this year we sent an e-mail explaining that we were accepting
panel suggestions for InConJunction. At that time, we stated that there
would only be two letters sent to the list.

This is your second letter.

Hopefully everyone had a good start to the New Year and is looking
forward to dryer weather and Spring/Summer. Maybe you have even had a
little time to think about panels in which you would like to take part,
see or present. For those of you who have already made suggestions, we
will be opening up panel sign-ups within the next few days.

If you still have suggestions, we are still accepting them. Please log
in and submit your panel ideas at:

http://www.inconjunction.org/dept/programming/appform

The success of our panels is ever dependent on the suggestions and
feedback we get from our attendees. If you are able to attend and have
suggestions tell us what they are!!

Drew Happli
Programming Department Chair
InConJunction XXXI