[CircularOfJanus] The July / August 2016 Circular delayed

Gary Plumlee eelmulpyrag at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 18:03:42 EDT 2016

Hello all

I will not be there due to fracture of my 5th metatarsal bone on my right
foot. In fact I am having surgery Thursday 6 AM ; they will put in a screw
& plate. I THINK I have a ride there & back, but I welcome anyone who wants
to say be a backup. I expect to be in a wheelchair in my house for s month
after that.
I still have to call a cousin but he may looking for a new job as his
present place is closing.
Have a good meeting.
And remember, this will not be your grandpa's Godzilla ( Shin Godzilla ! )

Gary L Plumlee

On Saturday, August 13, 2016, Lynette R. F. Cowper via
CircleOfJanusNewsletter <circleofjanusnewsletter at lists.inconjunction.org>