[InConJunctionVendorApplicants] Update on InConJunction 2014 Expo Hall and Vendor Applications

Jeff Thompson jefft666 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 6 19:27:29 EDT 2014

Hello again everyone,

It’s been a busy week but things are moving along quite nicely. Payments have started to arrive and we’ve pretty much filled the Expo Hall for this year. If you have any vendor, artist, author, and/or musician friends that would like a space or a table in the Expo Hall we can still add them to the waiting list, but unless something unexpected happens it looks like we’ve locked in the vendor list for this year.

If you haven’t yet received an invoice, or haven’t received a confirmation from me that your PayPal payment was received, please let me know so I can get this resolved ASAP. Oh, and I neglected (like I do every year) to include the mailing address information for anyone that wants to pay by check. Checks can be made out to “InConJunction" and mailed to:  InConJunction XXXIV — Expo Hall, P.O. Box 68514, Indianapolis, IN  46268-0514.

And don’t forget to reserve your hotel rooms as soon as you can. We’re technically past the cutoff for getting rooms at the guaranteed rate, but as long as the hotel has rooms available they’ll still take reservations at that rate. Every room night booked for InConJunction helps tremendously (and seriously, who wants to drive home every night after going to all those great room parties). ^_^

Have a great June and see you at InConJunction,

Jeff Thompson
InConJunction 2014 Expo Hall Coordinator