InConJunction 30

Drew Happli programming at inconjunction.org
Fri Feb 19 20:28:54 EST 2010

Dear Past Panelist,

As you may know, InConJunction is coming once again to Indianapolis this
July. This will be our 30th year. As a prior panelist, your
participation helped make past InConJunction   programming special, and
we hope that you will join us as we conclude our third decade.

We are looking for panelists to submit descriptions of panels they would
like to take part in or attend. As a past panelist, your ideas are
welcomed and encouraged. You can submit your panel suggestions via the
webpage at: http://www.inconjunction.org/dept/programming/appform/

We are also looking for panel participants. If this possibility
interests you, let us know and we will include you in future e-mails
about panel ideas we have received.

This will be one of only two e-mails asking for panel ideas for this
year's convention; after our next reminder e-mail, you won't hear from
us again asking for programming suggestions until next year.

Thank you for your time; we look forward to your ideas and involvement
again this year. (If you are not able to attend InConJunction this year,
we will miss you!) If you have questions, please feel free to contact us
at this e-mail address.

Your InConJunction Programming Team

Drew Happli
Programming Chair.