[InConJunction 32] Call for Panelists & Panels

Drew Happli programming at inconjunction.org
Sun Feb 12 10:44:49 EST 2012

Dear Past InConJunction Panelist:

As you may know, InConJunction will once again be held in Indianapolis
this July. This will be our 31st year. As a past panelist, your
participation helped make InConJunction programming special, and we hope
that you will join us again as we enter our fourth decade.

For this year, we have revamped our panel registration form, to make it
easier to use and allow for more capabilities. Now when you log in, our
system will remember who you are and what you have already submitted.

We are looking for panelists to submit descriptions of panels that they
would like to either attend (a suggestion, with no commitment on your
part) or take part in (a request, which will automatically list you as a
panelist for the event). As a past panelist, your ideas are welcomed and
encouraged. You can submit your panel descriptions via the InConJunction
website (http://www.inconjunction.org/forms/db/login/?ret=/forms/db/).
We are actively looking for panel participants. If this interests you,
let us know and we will include you in future emails about panel ideas
we have received.

This is one of only two emails you will receive asking for panel ideas
for this year's convention. After our reminder email in 30 days, you
won't hear from us again regarding programming suggestions until next year.

Thank you for your time. We look forward to your ideas and involvement
again this year. And if you are not able to attend InConJunction, we
will miss you and hope to see you next year. If you have questions,
please feel free to contact us at this email address.

Sincerely,
Your InConJunction Programming Team
Drew Happli - Programming Chair
Laura Edwards - Programming Assistant