InConJunction Panel Signup

Drew Happli programming at inconjunction.org
Sat May 22 22:40:12 EDT 2010

Dear Potential Panelist,

You expressed interest in either being on panels or submitted panels for
consideration.  We have now opened up panels for people to sign up to be
a panelist on.

Sign up will be open from today till 11:00P.M. June 5th.  We will have
your schedule to you by 11:00P.M. June 20th, so you may prepare your
schedule for the convention.   We will also include any fellow panelists
who have agreed to allow us to share their contact information.

To be reimbursed for your attendance ticket to InConJunction we require
8 hours of work, or attendance on panels.  We do not allow more than 10
hours of being on panels though.

To sign up for panels go to the following form on our website:
http://www.inconjunction.org/dept/programming/choices/

We know this is a short time period for sign up on panels, and we
appreciate your quick response.

Drew Happli
InConJunction 30
Programming Head