[CircularOfJanus] The July / August 2016 Circular delayed

Lynette R. F. Cowper lcowper at prismnet.com
Sat Aug 13 13:32:11 EDT 2016

The newsletter editor has been ill, so the combined July & August Circular
will be delayed. However, I wanted to make sure everyone had the meeting
info:

   The next meeting of the Circle of Janus is on Saturday, August 13,
2016, at Valley Mills Christian Church, 5555 Kentucky Avenue,
Indianapolis, IN, starting at 7:00 pm. There is a Convention Committee
meeting preceding it at 5:30 pm for all past ConCom or those interested
for 2017. Our after-meeting activity will be a book / games / media
swap. Bring the stuff you're finished with and trade it for some new
stuff!