[InConJunctionVendorApplicants] Registration needs your badge information

Jeff Thompson jefft666 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 10 14:40:59 EDT 2014

Hey everyone,

The registration team would like to know what specific names you'd like to
have printed on the badges that you'll be getting with your vendor
registrations.

Please send an email to the registration team at
registration at inconjunction.org and include enough information so that they
know who is getting what badge. Please try to include:

.         The full "legal" name of the person receiving the badge (not their
"fannish" or knick name).

.         A "badge" name (fannish name, knick-name, full name, whatever you
want, etc.) to be printed on the badge.

.         Your company name (if you want it on your badge). Note: I'm not
really sure if registration can accommodate this, but you might want to
include it just in case they can.

.         If you're at a Creators' Alley table or in a Vendor Booth space.

If you're already receiving a complimentary registration via programming (due
to volunteer/panel work) then the programming team should already have given
you're badge information to registration. If you can please include these
badges as well so that registration knows that you're a
vendor/author/artist/musician/etc. that has a space in the expo hall and is
also doing programming that would be a huge help.

For example (completely an example) my family and I might send in something
like the following:

.         Badge #1 - Jeff N. Thompson, "Jeff", Creator's Alley badge, getting
a complimentary badge from programming.

.         Badge #2 - Kathie H. Thompson, "Kat", "Atomic Bagpipe Productions,
Inc.", Vendor badge.

.         Badge #3 - Tim Thompson, "Jeff's Brother", Creator's Alley badge.

.         Badge #4 - River H. Crawford, "Stormageddon: Dark Lord of All",
toddler badge.

PLEASE NOTE: If no badge names are provided to the registration team they will
issue you a blank "pre-registration" badge and you can write in whatever name
you choose.

Thanks for your time,

Jeff Thompson

InConJunction 2014 Expo Hall Coordinator