[InConJunctionVendorApplicants] Update on InConJunction 2014 Expo Hall and Vendor Applications

Jeff Thompson jefft666 at comcast.net
Fri May 30 11:43:58 EDT 2014

Hey everyone, I just wanted to send out a quick update to let everyone know
that invoices for spaces in the InConJunction 2014 Expo Hall were sent out on
June 27th and everyone should have received one by now. If you didn't get an
invoice let me know ASAP and I'll get that corrected. Invoices need to be paid
by June 20th, but if you need an exception please notify me as soon as
possible to make other arrangements.

I also wanted to make sure that everyone knows that the hotel has moved this
year's reservation deadline up a bit. This year's reservation deadline is June
2nd. The InConJunction hotel room rates are available up to the date of the
convention, however after the reservation cutoff date all reservations will be
subject to availability with no guarantee that rooms will be available at that
rate. Hotel reservations need to be made before June 2nd in order to guarantee
the InConJunction room rate.

Nightly room rates* at the Indianapolis Marriott East are $101.00 for a single
or double (occupancy of up to four persons). There are also a limited number
of "Tower Room" upgrades available. Please call the Indianapolis Marriott East
for the nightly rates for an upgrade to an Executive King, a Hospitality
Suite, a One Bedroom Suite or a Presidential Suite. For the slightly more
adventurous, who don't mind a short 23 yard dash across the parking lot, there
are additional rooms available at the La Quinta Inn.

You can make your hotel room reservations via either of the following methods:

1.       To reserve your hotel rooms online simply and securely click the
"Check Availability" button on the Indianapolis Marriott East
<http://goo.gl/dfpBCv>  reservations web-site and follow a few simple steps.
Don't forget to make note of your confirmation number. It can be used later to
make changes to your reservation(s).

2.       To make your reservations by phone call the Indianapolis Marriott
East at 317-352-1231 (or the La Quinta Inn at 317-359-1021). Be sure to tell
the hotel that you are with "InConJunction" and/or mention group code
"ICJICJa" when reserving your rooms.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at InConJunction,

Jeff Thompson

InConJunction 2014 Expo Hall Coordinator

*All quoted hotel room rates do not include taxes or other fees.