InConJunction 31, last week to sign up

Drew Happli ahappli at havencomm.com
Tue May 31 22:43:42 EDT 2011

Dear Guests of Honor and potential Panelists:

We have a week to finish things up for programming.  If you haven't
signed up yet, please take the time to do so now.  If you have issues
signing up for panels please let programming at inconjunction.org and
webmaster at inconjunction.org so we can help you.

In order to do this, you will need to log onto the web form (if you have
forgotten your password the web form will send it to you, all it needs
is your e-mail address you used last time to login and submit panels)

http://www.inconjunction.org/dept/programming/appform/

The form will look familiar but there is a new tab, since you are
approved panelists.

That tab will let you sign up for the different panels. On this tab you
can select the panels that you want to be included on as a panelist.
Once done scroll to the bottom of the page, enter the code you see there
and hit save.

We will be accepting panel sign ups till June 6th.  On the 7th we will
be placing the panels into time slots, so no more sign ups can happen
after that.  We are sorry for the short timeline.

If you haven't put down your availability at the convention please do so
or you may not be able to have that free time you need.

We will attempt to get everyone's schedule to them before the 30th of June.

If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

Thanks and see you at the convention!

Drew Happli
Programming Department chair
InConJunction XXXI